cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Attempted payment for £6.99 despite vouchers in place.

NOW TV attempted to take a payment for £6.99 yesterday, despite vouchers being in place for Movies (expires 02.07.20) and Entertainment (expires 02.12.20). No sign of this due payment ANYWHERE within NOW TV subscriptions/payments/billing etc, but I received the acknowledgement through my MONZO Bank app last night and luckily i use this account for exactly this reason, to prevent unauthorised payments. Ie, i have standing orders from my other account put money in day before authorised payments are due, otherwise there's the precise sum of 1p in there. So the NOW TV payment "bounced".

Why would NOW TV attempt to take this payment? I have used vouchers to top up since i started the account and have not tried to cancel or amend it in any way.

Obviously no customer support at present to ask, so over to you guys & girls.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had roughly the same problem. I've had vouchers applied but they've taken money also. There's no easy way to contact them at the moment and the end up going round & round with the site . About time costumer service started contacting people. Not happy at all about been ignored

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had roughly the same problem. I've had vouchers applied but they've taken money also. There's no easy way to contact them at the moment and the end up going round & round with the site . About time costumer service started contacting people. Not happy at all about been ignored

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly, no problems taking money, but God forbid you try to make contact to get an answer on a problem. All other industries appear to be using instant chat to address the issues of customer contact, why not NOW-TV!