cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apply a voucher button missing

I had a 3 month entertainment pass and before it finished I clicked cancel so it would not charge me again.

However I have bought a pass from a high street store and want to apply it as I only have 4 days left on the current one.

I have gone into my account and under the entertainment section the only option it gives me is a link to click on that says RESTART.

The link for APPLY A VOUCHER is not there to click on.

Can someone help please
20 REPLIES 20
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I had a 3 month entertainment pass and before it finished I clicked cancel so it would not charge me again.

However I have bought a pass from a high street store and want to apply it as I only have 4 days left on the current one.

I have gone into my account and under the entertainment section the only option it gives me is a link to click on that says RESTART.

Can someone help please

Hi @Anonymous User

Do you have a device which has one of the more advanced nowTV apps on it. If you do, there will be an option to apply voucher from inside the app.

The devices which have more advanced now TV apps are

• Xbox one
  • PlayStation four
  • PlayStation three
  • Roku
  • now TV box
  • LG TV
  • Windows 8/10 app

you should be able to apply your voucher by going to the my account section inside the app.

It's worth noting, though, that if you were to restart your pass, you wouldn't be charged until your original billing date it's possible the apply voucher button might appear. After you restart your pass. Although I have to say it's rather unusual for the apply voucher button not to be visible as you can usually apply vouchers without having an active pass.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can someone help please

Hi @Anonymous User

Do you have a device which has one of the more advanced nowTV apps on it. If you do, there will be an option to apply voucher from inside the app.

The devices which have more advanced now TV apps are

• Xbox one
  • PlayStation four
  • PlayStation three
  • Roku
  • now TV box
  • LG TV
  • Windows 8/10 app

you should be able to apply your voucher by going to the my account section inside the app.

It's worth noting, though, that if you were to restart your pass, you wouldn't be charged until your original billing date it's possible the apply voucher button might appear. After you restart your pass. Although I have to say it's rather unusual for the apply voucher button not to be visible as you can usually apply vouchers without having an active pass.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

@Anonymous User scratch the last bit the apply voucher button is missing from my account as well. I think that needs to be added to the list of issues going on at the moment. Things are a bit more complicated at the moment because the help site, including the contact us system is down Smiley Sad

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been using direct access to my account on a PC.

I can see a apply a voucher link for the sports section but not on the entertainment section.

I'm wondering if it's because I have canceled the pass because I didn't want it charging my card. I don't want to hit the restart pass button as I can buy a new box for another room with a 3 month pass included. And it's cheaper than buying 3 months direct from Now TV
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have been using direct access to my account on a PC.

I can see a apply a voucher link for the sports section but not on the entertainment section.

I'm wondering if it's because I have canceled the pass because I didn't want it charging my card. I don't want to hit the restart pass button as I can buy a new box for another room with a 3 month pass included. And it's cheaper than buying 3 months direct from Now TV

@Anonymous User 

Under normal circumstances, you would be able to apply your voucher in the my passes section of the my account area on the website but at the moment. There appears to be either an issue with the website or the apply voucher system. As I can't see the apply voucher button is either

If you don't have a device with one of the more advanced nowTV apps which allows you to apply a voucher from inside the app on your only option is to wait for the issue to be fixed. If you have a device with one of the more advanced now TV apps. I would give the apply voucher function inside the app a go.

EDIT

@Anonymous User Do you have a device which has one of the more advanced nowTV apps? Be aware, though, that if there is currently an issue with the voucher system the apply voucher function inside the now TV apps might not work either

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have the now TV box and also an app on my LG TV .

It does not score for 4 more days so I will hang on.

Thanks for your help.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

A change has been made recently which hides the "apply voucher" button until you're in the last month of your current offer. Are you definitely only four days from the end of the offer? There should be text there, explaining when the end date of the offer is.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. I also cancelled my subscription to avoid charges as I prefer to use the vouchers. I have 3-months left on movies but the entertainment runs out tomorrow, but still no means of applying the voucher I have. I guess I will just have to let it run out and see if that then enables the option. Can't see the logic in hiding the button anyway.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As an addition to my last comment;

I could not find anyway to get an 'Apply a voucher' link so tried to contact NowTV. This was not so easy as they hide away the means to have a live chat.

There is a lack of [Contact Us] or links in sensible places but did find a way to have a Live Chat here: help.nowtv.com/article/NOW-TV-Customer-Complaints-Code-of-Practice. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on [Contact Us] and then [Live Chat].

Got through to a chap called Kumar that, after a to-and-fro, agreed to apply my voucher to my account for me. This does not fix what is obviously a Sky problem but does at least it did get the voucher applied.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought 2 now tv boxes and got 2 codes for 3 months entertainment package. I also cancelled my entertainment package as website states that you can add 2nd voucher when you have less than 28 days left on current voucher. I now have 2 days left on 1st voucher and still cannot apply my 2nd voucher. It just says cancelled where it used to say apply a voucher.