cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Already cancelled !

Please assist. I took up the 4 month sports offer back on 6th aug  (  £20 per mth) & made sure I cancelled any further payments soon after via my passes. On checking today I can see that £33.99 is being charged today for forthcoming month !! Unless you want to offer £20 per mth again - please cancel this immediately .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Please assist. I took up the 4 month sports offer back on 6th aug  (  £20 per mth) & made sure I cancelled any further payments soon after via my passes. On checking today I can see that £33.99 is being charged today for forthcoming month !! Unless you want to offer £20 per mth again - please cancel this immediately .

you need to cancel it on the passes page of the website make sure you click through every page and check it is cancelled on the passes page

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Can you please go into My Account/Bills &Payments, and let us know if you can see the record of these payments taken there?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply however I did all of that last month. I understand I am not the only one this has happened to. I simply find it impossible to actually 'talk'  with ant representative from NOW Tv

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

I understand your frustration. But as you say, you did that last month, but the latest charges were taken this month.

So can you please look again and confirm that the charges are shown for this month?

The logic here is that you may inadvertently have a second Account, and this is what is being charged; if this is the case then (a) You can cancel until you are blue in the mouth and nothing will change - which is what is happening to you - and (b) the charges won’t show up on the account you are looking at, because they are on another account.

Which is what we need to check so that your issue can be progressed appropriately.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. I received an email confirmation regarding the cancellation. Why am I being charged?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Adapt and follow the advice I gave @Anonymous User @above, and let us know what you find,