cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Already cancelled !

Please assist. I took up the 4 month sports offer back on 6th aug  (  £20 per mth) & made sure I cancelled any further payments soon after via my passes. On checking today I can see that £33.99 is being charged today for forthcoming month !! Unless you want to offer £20 per mth again - please cancel this immediately .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Please assist. I took up the 4 month sports offer back on 6th aug  (  £20 per mth) & made sure I cancelled any further payments soon after via my passes. On checking today I can see that £33.99 is being charged today for forthcoming month !! Unless you want to offer £20 per mth again - please cancel this immediately .

you need to cancel it on the passes page of the website make sure you click through every page and check it is cancelled on the passes page

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

you need to cancel it on the passes page of the website make sure you click through every page and check it is cancelled on the passes page

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, I have been charged for 6 months at full price despite cancelling. I now can't get though to anyone via chat or other forms.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my entertainment pass last month. went through all stages till cancelled. to find this has been reactivated and charges have been taken.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same happened here with the sports pass offer, Took out offer on the 08/09/2018 @£20 a month for 3 months and then logged in and cancelled pass on 10/11/2018 pressed all the "want to cancel" buttons get message stating I'll have access until 08/12/2018. logged into my bank today to find they've taken £33.99. Logged into Now Tv site to see whats going on and surprise they're experiencing technical issues with passess.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

YesI cancelled but getting billed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve attempted to cancel my subscriptions 4 times and still being billed. The last time I took a screenshot of the cancellation confirmation on the site. Is there a helpline or customer services email to send this to? I’m getting really frustrated and annoyed now!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello 

I am facing the same issue. I got a free NowTV Box in April 2018, it had three months of free service but we got equipment and not the voucher. After 3 months, NowTV is charging me £7.99 every month without me ever using the service.

My chat is blocked and i have emailed them to stop the service, left them a note of Facebook aswell. Dont know what to do. This is institutional bullying and poorest Customer Expereince ever witnessed

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same thing happened to me. Still billed on 15 July, 2019. Their cancellation system is broken and must be fixed ASAP.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know that this has been asked many times sadly I have to ask again;

I went through the cancelling process last month on my NOW TV Entertainment and Movie package as I was about to have sky satellite installed.  I thought I had cancelled everything until I logged in today and found despite my cancelling I have been billed for both passes yet again! Why would I want Now tv when I now have Sky?

I have tried to find a contact email or phone number but have failed - DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT NOW TV VIA TELEPHONE?

This is wrong and I for one will contact the Ombudsman first thing Monday if I cannot get this resolved. Now TV has taken money out of my account without my consent. In any other arena, this would be theft.