cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All my devices have been taken off of my account and won’t let me add them back onto my account

All my devices have have all been deleted from my account I’ve tried to add a 4 of them back and it’s saying I can’t till the 1st of June it wasn’t me that deleted them it was my x partner that did it last night 

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Change your password, and force all devices to log off, as you do so, thus:-

To force a logout, reset your password and when you get to the Manage permissions page, select NOW TV and click Remove.

Then set a Payment PIN, as a further precaution.

This will stop your ex-partner monkeying with it any more.

Three changes a month is the rule, though normally Live Chat would fix this for you under these circumstances. However, things aren’t normal, and that service is unavailable.

Try sendIng an email to customerservices (at) nowtv.com (we can't put emails here so  replace (at) with the @ symbol). Keep in mind, they are running a limited staff and might take a while to reply, so it could be a race between them and 1st June.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.