cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chilli2
Expert

Re: Adds on Now TV ?- but its a premium subscription service, what are you thinking of Marina Storti

Now TV has been operating for over 8 years without adds.

The price has gone up, other services offer more (in terms of entertainment and movies) for less and then putting adds on top is just greedy.

If it wasn't viable to operate without adds, now TV would have changed years ago.

The only thing that has changed is Comcast taking over and failing to understand that this is not the USA 

0 Thanks
Saint1976
Elite 2

Re: Adds on Now TV ?- but its a premium subscription service, what are you thinking of Marina Storti

@chilli2 Now has been operating for 8 years WITH ads. All live content contains ads and has done since it's inception.

I'm paying less than I was a year ago. With the roll out of personalised offers and finally getting retention deals, I pay less than 1/2 of the advertised prices.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@chilli2 

Comcast don’t care what country it is. 

It’s their business model and they are changing the UK model to match theirs. No doubt the German, Austrian and Italian markets will follow suit. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help