cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Adding pass to an active pass?

Hi

I'm new to now tv.  Really liking it so far.  

Couple of questions. 

1) if I activate a pass on top of an existing pass will it start from the date the existing one runs out or will it be from the day you activate it? 

2) Does sky send you a reminder when your voucher or pass is running out as I would prefer to pay by voucher than direct debit? 

Thanks in advance 

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just cancelled a £5.49 a month offer on the Entertainment plan to apply a 6 month voucher which works out cheaper.  It tells me I have 24 days remaining on my current subscription, but there is no "Apply a voucher" link.  I even tried the direct link but that just takes me back to the passes page and doesn't apply the 6 month voucher.  Any ideas?

Geluk
Expert 2

Problem still not fixed then; surely an easy fix NOWTV?

Just noticed you can now apply vouchers via the new box too, in MY ACCOUNT.

Sure you had to use a PC or similar before.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've just cancelled a £5.49 a month offer on the Entertainment plan to apply a 6 month voucher which works out cheaper.  It tells me I have 24 days remaining on my current subscription, but there is no "Apply a voucher" link.  I even tried the direct link but that just takes me back to the passes page and doesn't apply the 6 month voucher.  Any ideas?

Out of interest, what type of device are you using to access your NOW TV account?

Perhaps NOW TV's system requires some time to catch-up with certain types of changes, I suggest you wait a few hours...

Cheers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

How long was your offer for ? There is a possibility that our systems will still keep the offer in your account until the subscription cancels down.

If you can come onto live chat or let us know on here .

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I think the offer was supposed to run until sometime in June, or possibly later.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

I'm going to send you a quick with a request for some info that relates to your account.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Geluk,

Thanks for your post.

Can you check your purchase history to confirm when you applied the current voucher and how long you have left? should also say this under the pass.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Geluk
Expert 2

Applied in Feb, expires August.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yep just upped the price by a lot more than inflation!!!!!$$$$$ people will start thinking about foreign live streaming if now tv get too greedy.....karma.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If I cancel a pass can I still use it until it expires, and will this stop them automatically renewing it again