cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Adding pass to an active pass?

Hi

I'm new to now tv.  Really liking it so far.  

Couple of questions. 

1) if I activate a pass on top of an existing pass will it start from the date the existing one runs out or will it be from the day you activate it? 

2) Does sky send you a reminder when your voucher or pass is running out as I would prefer to pay by voucher than direct debit? 

Thanks in advance 

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can activate another pass in the last month of the active pass and it starts when first  pass runs out. 

They dont email you when renew as far as know I've never had email but you can cancel your pass and still watch to your end date then when you notice you can't view more content its time to add another pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you can only add a new pass when you have less than 30 days remaining and it starts when the first is over (so no losing days). 

There are no reminders, but if you cancel your pass straight away you can continue to watch without it renewing. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
1) if I activate a pass on top of an existing pass will it start from the date the existing one runs out or will it be from the day you activate it? 

Your new pass will start after your existing one runs out provided you apply when you have less than 30 days remaining...

@Anonymous User wrote:
2) Does sky send you a reminder when your voucher or pass is running out as I would prefer to pay by voucher than direct debit?

No... For those of us who use vouchers, it's best to keep an eye on your account and make a not of the dates that are displayed Smiley Wink

Legend 5
Legend 5

I make a note on vouchers I have when they can be applied.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks guys. Loving the service. Much better than huge bills at the end of every month. Just hope they don't start upping the price.

But so far so good.
Geluk
Expert 2

Many of us have complained that the ability to enter a new pass within last 30 days of expiry date (of existing) isn't possible (No link appearing):(
 NOWTV have been promising to fix for ages, but each time I've had to do via chat 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Geluk really? I've not seen any complaints on the forums for a while now and I've been able to add my own vouchers in the final month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Geluk

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Can you tell us more about this issue? What error code do you get?

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Geluk
Expert 2

Current pass runs to August, but before I applied, and within the 30 day period of previous one, there was no "APPLY VOUCHER" link.

I'll have to wait till August now to see if the link appears.