cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Adding devices

Hi 

I just recovered my account that i had used years ago, i cleared all of the old devices and added one new one but when i try to add another it prompts a message monthly allowance used for devices. I havent used this for some time so i dont understand why i am getting this message. Is there any fix for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Once you have reached the maximum 4 device limit on your account, then you are allowed only 1 device swap per a calendar month.

Unfortunately the device swaps can't be saved or carried over to the next month.

Jump over to live chat and ask them to reset all your devices on your account, then once reset play some nowtv content on up to the four new devices you wish to register again back on your account.

Here's a link to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Once you have reached the maximum 4 device limit on your account, then you are allowed only 1 device swap per a calendar month.

Unfortunately the device swaps can't be saved or carried over to the next month.

Jump over to live chat and ask them to reset all your devices on your account, then once reset play some nowtv content on up to the four new devices you wish to register again back on your account.

Here's a link to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have now tv on my galaxy note 4 and on my tablet Emerson fire 8 it tells me to play now tv to add it to my devices but when I try it says i need a pass so how do I add it using the pass on my mobile

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What nowtv passes do you have currently active on your account ?

If you only have a sports mobile pass, then this is why you can't register your tablet to your account and the reason why it is asking you to buy a pass because tablets are not included when using a mobile sports pass.

Should you be using another nowtv pass, then check the log in details on your Samsung smartphone is the same has your tablet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

O wish now tv would tell us that but they don't .  Thank you