cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activation day

Do they need a payment before now goes live? Nothings tried coming out of the bank I now it says any time up until midnight but needed it for work

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Leave the NOW Hub Router plugged in and wait patiently until all three lights on the front of the NOW Router turns green (which means you have gone live and ready to go).

Unfortunately it can take up until Midnight of the day of your scheduled date before the internet can go live.

Mine went live around 7pm to 8pm from memory.

Hopefully you are not based in the South East of England or South Wales, where there is a major outage on the Sky / Now internet service which could be the reason why your internet hasn't gone live yet.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Leave the NOW Hub Router plugged in and wait patiently until all three lights on the front of the NOW Router turns green (which means you have gone live and ready to go).

Unfortunately it can take up until Midnight of the day of your scheduled date before the internet can go live.

Mine went live around 7pm to 8pm from memory.

Hopefully you are not based in the South East of England or South Wales, where there is a major outage on the Sky / Now internet service which could be the reason why your internet hasn't gone live yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I’m in the Rhondda 

is that why it hasn’t gone on yet

Does a payment need to be taken before going on aswel because nothing has come out of bank 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

i am also in the RCT area, where my internet came back on at around 3pm.

Might be worth try unplugging the power to the Router for a minute and switch it back on to see if it brings on the three green lights to denote the internet is ready to go (i doubt it will work but no harm trying if you haven't done it yet in the last hour).

if you have the sufficient funds in the bank ready to pay the first bill, then i doubt this is the reason you haven't gone live yet.

Should there be no sign of the internet by Midnight, give the NOW Broadband Team a call tomorrow morning after 8am using the telephone number from the link page below.

Hope you get it sorted.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • Activation day been and gone!!  
    internet still not on and it’s 3.13am the day after activation day 
  • I’m a bit agrivated I now there’s been problems but now tv could of given me heads up saying the the service was down in area might be a delay with the setup
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still sat here a day after activation day and still no internet or calls 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Call the broaband team using the number found in the link supplied from @schnapps  a couple posts upthread.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have same problem , should have activated broadband on Tuesday 31st and now we have Friday 3rd Sept and still nothing here in Scotland!!!!! Called customer service everyday and they just keep saying to call next day. Propably i will cancel my contract and will find something different

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also intend to change service provider as the costomer service here is realy bad.They have to pay you compansation for everyday your service isnt live.As the costomer service here is realy bad you are best of changing service provider or you will have issues in futer with NO capable costomer service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maybe they just dont want to deal with your fault.

My service whent live today and allready i have massive issues with speeds 1 mbps i am recieving.

No costomer service wants to deal with issue they just lie and said my service hasnt gone live yet.

So how am i connected if its not live.