cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activating my free Entertainment Pass

I bought this box about 5 years ago and never got round to setting up.

Got bored today and set it up but the entertainment code does not work, do they have a time limit on them?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yep, the code is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (to allow for shelf time the actual expiry date will be a bit more than 12 months but at five years it's definitely expired).

You might be interested to know you can buy gift cards for NOW TV online from the NOW TV website http://www.nowtv.com/gift-cards or various places including Game , Tesco, Argos, Amazon, Currys, PC World etc.. Prices are

Entertainment - 3 months - £15
Entertainment - 5 months - £25
Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25
Sky Sports Week Pass - £10

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yep, the code is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (to allow for shelf time the actual expiry date will be a bit more than 12 months but at five years it's definitely expired).

You might be interested to know you can buy gift cards for NOW TV online from the NOW TV website http://www.nowtv.com/gift-cards or various places including Game , Tesco, Argos, Amazon, Currys, PC World etc.. Prices are

Entertainment - 3 months - £15
Entertainment - 5 months - £25
Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25
Sky Sports Week Pass - £10

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Yes TJ

The do, they time limit is 12 months and certain vouchers/passes bought from "Game", I believe, are only valid for 6 months.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven’t recived my activation code for entertainment pass I bought can it be resent

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Where did you buy the entertainment pass from, was it a nowtv gift card, a promotional offer or an entertainment pass bundled with a nowtv stick or box ?