cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Accounts have merged….

Hi, I set up a Now account using my email address for my husband and me. I also set one up for my mother in law using same email address I think. It was a long time ago. 

There are deffo two accounts and two payments being taken out of our bank account each month as there should be. 

now I want to cancel the accounts. However, they seem to have merged? All we can see on our telly is my mother in laws account,  not ours. She sees her account. 

Really annoying you can’t speak to someone to sort this out so if anyone has any ideas please do help. 

I have cancelled my mother in laws so I know at least one payment should stop. 

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Send an email to customer support. Address in below picture.

F31FF959-2F4E-464F-96A5-90132B66209F.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Send an email to customer support. Address in below picture.

F31FF959-2F4E-464F-96A5-90132B66209F.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you 😊

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Isn’t it more likely that you have got confused and logged on to your TV with your mother-in-law’s account?

And if you log off and log on with your account that you will find it there?

Mind you, I have no idea how you do that if you log on with the email address; you will need to log on with the Sky/Now ID, which should be different from hers?

Have you got Boost, though? Without that, only one of you can use the account at a time - have  you had issues with this lately?

Indeed though, if not, and everything seems to be working, are you sure you are sharing one account? Do you see her Watchlist, and her ‘Continue Watching’ list? Her Devices on ‘your’ account? And so on?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.