cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Billkristof
Advocate

Accounts I have 2 accounts with now.acc1 [email removed] I have entertainment and sport.

I’ve got 2 accounts with now.1acc as my entertainment & sport and boost.acc 2 as movies on it. Acc no 1 [email removed]. Acc no2 is [email removed]. what i want to do is put the movies on acc 1 how can i do that

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

All accounts are treated entirely individually and separately. You cannot do what you suggest, other than cancelling movies on one account and then taking them out again on the other. If you have an ongoing deal of course then you will have to persevere with switching between the two. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
redchiz1
Champion 2

All accounts are treated entirely individually and separately. You cannot do what you suggest, other than cancelling movies on one account and then taking them out again on the other. If you have an ongoing deal of course then you will have to persevere with switching between the two. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Billkristof 

To follow up from @redchiz1 you can try contacting staff via live chat and see if they can transfer the membership plus any deals. 

Make sure to click “chat online” within the green box, don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Then if they can do that to save you any further hassle close the other account down by emailing support. See the below picture for the email address.

EF44795A-2054-4715-B4AA-59036B9A2D27.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@gavs82008 

Really? I didn't think that was doable. I look forward to further news from the OP.