cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account

How on earth im i paying nearly £80 £90 for something that i cant even control at all 🫤 like i cant remove devices there no help due to removing nothing i cant watch sky sports on my iphone there no direct line to call just text its like they take ur money and not let u control ur own account what is the point of having a account that u cant even access to the things that needs to be done im so p off 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

£80 to £90 sounds a little over priced to me.

Does the above price include NOW Broadband and are your TV Membership full price or have you negotiated discount ?

With regards to removing devices once you reach six and then start to watch on the seventh device the last device on the list will be removed etc (unless it's a mobile device with a NOW download on it).

Personally i am not a fan of the above and much perfer the old system of removing devices manually off the six registered list and renaming the devices also.

With regards to your iPhone are you using a Mobile Sports Membership or a Day or full blown Sports Monthly Membership ?

When you try playing something on the iPhone when watching sports is it asking you to buy a Membership or the channel just won't open ?

If for example Sky Premier League doesn't open, check on your iPhone settings that Private Relay is disabled.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

£80 to £90 sounds a little over priced to me.

Does the above price include NOW Broadband and are your TV Membership full price or have you negotiated discount ?

With regards to removing devices once you reach six and then start to watch on the seventh device the last device on the list will be removed etc (unless it's a mobile device with a NOW download on it).

Personally i am not a fan of the above and much perfer the old system of removing devices manually off the six registered list and renaming the devices also.

With regards to your iPhone are you using a Mobile Sports Membership or a Day or full blown Sports Monthly Membership ?

When you try playing something on the iPhone when watching sports is it asking you to buy a Membership or the channel just won't open ?

If for example Sky Premier League doesn't open, check on your iPhone settings that Private Relay is disabled.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

that just the packages it self through my bt provider i wanna go back to the old system where i can remove devices my self 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You could complain to BT TV about this, but i can't see NOW moving back to the old system of manually removing devices yourself (even though i am in favour of it myself which i much perfer especially the renaming of devices) and are sticking with a dynamic registered device list.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Do you mean devices (bits of hardware)? Or are you talking about streams? If so, cancel all you can on BT TV, and buy memberships direct from Now instead.

£80-90 though probably covers BT Broadband, which is a bit pricier than Now Broadband, and BT Sport, things over which Now has no control.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.