cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account

Hi i lost the email i used to register for now tv i have since regaind the account again i pay £7.99 a month can any one tell me what i'm paying for i have not used the now-tv box for months because like i say i had no way to login on here all i want to know is what is the 7.99 for as regards what i can watch my pakage is it called sorry been ill totally forgot passwords and with lose of the use for the email just wonderd if its worth it or just cancell it as i have not used it for montha and couldnt cancell it as above 😞 i hope i make sence..

Thanks paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The £7.99 per month charge would be for an entertainment pass, where only you can decide if there is sufficient entertainment content on the nowtv service worth keeping your monthly subscription.

You can save a few quid by buying vouchers or gift cards from places like Argos, Curry's etc where you can apply the voucher code to your account which works out at around £5 per month for entertainment.

If you cancel your entertainment monthly subscription by going to My Account > My Passes on here, where you may be offered a retention deal  by nowtv to keep using the entertainment pass on their service.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The £7.99 per month charge would be for an entertainment pass, where only you can decide if there is sufficient entertainment content on the nowtv service worth keeping your monthly subscription.

You can save a few quid by buying vouchers or gift cards from places like Argos, Curry's etc where you can apply the voucher code to your account which works out at around £5 per month for entertainment.

If you cancel your entertainment monthly subscription by going to My Account > My Passes on here, where you may be offered a retention deal  by nowtv to keep using the entertainment pass on their service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yeh i sussed it on the my nowtv not been on it for montths forgot where things are sorted now i know where my money is going