cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
D-Shaw
Advocate

Account not updated to new contract

Hello,

I've previously had a Now Broadband account, and have recently signed up for a new contract using the same email address. After activating my account from the link sent in the sign up email, it has just automatically linked to my previous account, showing the previous account number (from a few years ago) and still has the installation address as that previous address from a few years ago, even though over the phone I sent over all of the details of the new address and this was confirmed via email.

I was told that using the same email address again wouldn't matter, but now I'm unsure. I would like to be able to keep track of the payments and account information for the broadband at my current address online, and even check that everything has gone through successfully! The router is due to arrive and the broadband is due to go live in a few days - does anyone know if this issue might automatically be solved when this happens, or am I going to have to ring up and speak to someone?

Many thanks,

Daisy

1 REPLY 1
redchiz1
Champion 2

You won't get any answers here I'm afraid, it is best to contact the support team directly by calling 0330 041 2518.