cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account has no passes linked

Hi there
My account says I have no passes linked to it although I’m paying £33.99 per month for sky sports. I am unable to watch on my phone as it doesn’t know I have a pass. How do I rectify this? Surely when I log on it should recognise my account has a sports pass attached??
4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yes your phone should pick up the pass when you log in. First of all when you go to your My Account > My Passes page on this website

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

do you see your active sports pass?

If so, go to your My Account > Account Details page http://account.nowtv.com/account-details and check what username you are logged in as.

Then on your phone open up the  NOW TV app and go to the My Account screen and check the username there. If they don't match, use the sign out option and then sign in with the same username on the website.

Even if they do match, it might be worth signing out and back in on the box to see if it picks up your pass then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sadly I can’t see my username on the app as it just takes me to the pay for a pass screen. I’m sure I will have the same username though, I’m not sure how or why that would be different. I’ve reinstalled the app, I don’t have ‘a box’ but I have recently installed nowtv onto my PlayStation so I’m sure they would be the same? It’s bonkers I can’t speak to someone at nowtv to rectify this
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also, having logged out of my tv account it is now saying there is an issue with the account, payment details have expired or they’re not registered but nowtv are taking the money directly out of my bank each month and it was working before I logged out?! I don’t know what’s going on, all I know is I’m paying for the service and it won’t let me log in! Frustrated especially as the footy has now kicked off!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi just bought a now tv sports day pass and it's not come on its saying I need to pay for it