cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account and billing

My account has been charged but I can not watch anything but used to be able to last week when I first made the account. I payed for HAYU and Entertainment and in my bank statement the money has been taken out my account but I can not watch anything!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What device are you using?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What device are you using?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I use my PlayStation 4 and my iPhone 11

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

When you launch both apps, scroll all the way to the bottom until you see a row of settings. 

One should be "account", in here double check to make sure your signed in. 

Annoyingly the NOW app doesn't make it obvious that your not signed in to a device. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I sign in to the accounts and it still doesn’t work on either device. I’ve only had my account for a couple of weeks. It worked the first week and the money came out my account but I still can’t watch anything. If I click on a show to watch it tells me I have to subscribe and pay which I’ve already done.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When attempting to watch your TV Memberships on both your PlayStation and iPhone is it asking you to buy a new Membership or is it something else such has an error message or error code or the NOW App will not open or just loads with nothing happening ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It asks me to buy a membership and sometimes it says error.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are a UK NOW customer then make sure that you are using the NOW UK App and vice versa if you are a NOW Republic of Ireland customer.

Maybe try a fresh App download and sign in again.

If using a VPN then disable it.

Out of curiosity what's the error you sometime see on your PlayStation and iPhone ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It just comes up with error but it mostly says I need to buy a membership

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have mobile internet data on your iPhone can you temporary check if it accepts your TV Memberships login instead of using the internet from your home Router.

Should it work, then use this website tool to see if your home Router is assigned to a UK address (assuming you are a NOW UK customer based in the UK).

https://www.whatismyip.com