cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account Locked

Hi, my wife has opened this new account to enable me to ask for help in getting my account unlocked yet again.

To explain further, I have had my account locked several times over the last few years, always without any notification or a reason from you, and always taking up a lot of my time to get it unlocked.  

This time it is even worse due the current crisis and live chat not working, along with me not being able to find either an email address or telephone number that I can use to contact you, I cannot even login and use this community due to my account being locked, so I am not able to sign in to post.  I even tried contacting you via Twitter, the reply was to use live chat (Do they even know it is down?) and all subsequent posts have been ignored.

It really is a ridiculous state of affairs when a customer cannot contact you with a problem that you have caused, don't you think that you should be contacting me with a reason along with a means to reply when deciding to lock me out of my account?

Anyway, rant over...So can you please tell me what I need to do to get my account unlocked?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anybody on here help me with getting my account unlocked?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nothing!  No contact number that I can find, no direct contact via email, and on both here and Twitter, silence!

Unbelievable, possibly the worst possible time to cut off my service and you cannot even manage to answer my query, never mind solve the problem you caused.

This account will now be closed due to the free 7 days being up, and I now suppose that I  will have to wait until after India get's back to work before I have any chance of getting this sorted.

Disgraceful.