cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OILCAN
Scholar

Account Error Messages

Having just recently joined NOWtv and waiting for my Broadband kit and set up, l thought l would navigate around the website to familiarise myself.  When accessing my account pages l found the following error messages within four of the pages e.g. Pers details, Bill & payment & Tech issues.  I have copied ther content for reference and NOWtv have been notified.  They did tell me after a bit of a pillar to post session there is a glitch.

Oops - something went wrong   Please wait a moment and try again.    Oops something went wrong  Hmm, that didn't go to plan. Sorry, we can't check your service at the moment. Please try again soon. Need help with something right now? Get in touch via Live Chat or phone to speak to an advisor.

Hopefully will be sorted with 24 hrs

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @OILCAN

I will tag @Simon-J who overlooks the My Account software to see if he is aware of any software glitches when attempting to access different sub sections of your account.

What internet browser are you using when accessing your account details, maybe try a different browser, hit the refresh button a couple of times or perhaps try the incognito / private mode on your browser to see if that makes any difference, whilst awaiting a response from the nowtv team.

Hopefully like live chat mentioned it is a short term glitch and will be fixed shortly.

OILCAN
Scholar

Google Chrome.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @OILCAN

Have you tried a different internet browser instead of Chrome such as FireFox or Internet Explorer etc to see if that makes any difference ?

OILCAN
Scholar

Changed browser and unblocked/paused Adblock.  Still no joy.  Will wait and see if Tech side can sort it.

Thanks guys.

@OILCAN If you have browser add ons such as AdBlock and/or Ghostery, try disabling/trusting/pausing them whilst visiting NOW TV website which might (or might not) help/make any difference.