cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StevieMcJJ
Advocate

Account DETAILS difficult to find

Hello ! I recently subscribed to NOW and find the service to be just what I want - high speed no frills broadband. However, I find the web site to be lacking... I just wanted to see what actual product service I am subscribed to and when the contract ends. Trying to find out how long is left on my 12 month contract is very difficult ! (if at all even possible ??) So if someone knows where I should look - that would be good. And if any feedback gets back to NOW then please show more detail about the package and contract etc on your website. Thanks. Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @StevieMcJJ 

From your online NOW account under Manage Account > Broadband & Calls you can see what Broadband and Calls package you are on.

With regards to your to 12 month contract it should be mentioned under your NOW emails sent to you when you signed up to their service or under Orders & Appointments it should be 12 months from your live activation date.

Also about 6 weeks before the 12 months contract is up, NOW will email you what options you have when coming to the end of 12 months.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @StevieMcJJ 

From your online NOW account under Manage Account > Broadband & Calls you can see what Broadband and Calls package you are on.

With regards to your to 12 month contract it should be mentioned under your NOW emails sent to you when you signed up to their service or under Orders & Appointments it should be 12 months from your live activation date.

Also about 6 weeks before the 12 months contract is up, NOW will email you what options you have when coming to the end of 12 months.