cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Accessing an old account

So I have a weird one that im hoping someone can help me with, back a few years ago I made several accounts on nowTV, so that I could use the free trial (naughty). Fast forward to today, I noticed a payment to NowTV on my statement (I almost never check my statements properly) and checked back through 3 years to find it has been coming out every month since then. I managed to speak a member of the team and got the future payments cancelled but they said I couldn’t get a refund unless I had the account name and email address. The problem is I used a fake name and created a random email account for that single purpose and I have tried and failed to access the account or remember the details. I have proven to them that the bank account making the payments all these years is mine but that still doesn’t allow me to get a refund. Anyone got any suggestions or ideas on how to get them to refund the money. 

p.s I tried setting up a dispute with my bank but they said it’s not something they can do.

I know this is a long shot and I’m not expecting to get anywhere but it’s £300+ I’ve lost for an account I’ve never used 

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This link should point you in the right direction to finding accounts based on payment details. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have tried using that but I don’t know the name I used for the account, as I said I made a random name up that I can’t remember