cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Accessing NOW TV (already paid for a monthly Sports Pass direct to NOW) via BT MyView Box

I've just bought a NOW TV membership (Sport 1 month). When I open the NOW TV app on my BT Box (91-00438) I don't get an option to sign into my NOW account only to sign up and pay (again) for a SPORTS package via BT. How do I actually access what I've paid for??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you gone to the bottom of the screen on the NOW App and under the My Account tile box entered your NOW details you used to buy the Pass directly from NOW?

I am guessing you are not seeing the QR scan code because when you click on any of the sports channels inside the App it's asking you to purchase a sports pass.

If that doesn't work, then perhaps try rebooting the power on the Youview box and try once again.

Also have you tried any other playback devices apart from your Youview box ?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you gone to the bottom of the screen on the NOW App and under the My Account tile box entered your NOW details you used to buy the Pass directly from NOW?

I am guessing you are not seeing the QR scan code because when you click on any of the sports channels inside the App it's asking you to purchase a sports pass.

If that doesn't work, then perhaps try rebooting the power on the Youview box and try once again.

Also have you tried any other playback devices apart from your Youview box ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I can access via app on PlayStation 4 on a different TV.....I'll look for
the log in tile on the BT box after a reboot. Thank you for your reply.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorted! I hadn't scrolled all the way done to the bottom of the app screen - there was an option to log into my NOW account which then gave me access...thanks Schnapps!