cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

8 hour limit

Is anybody else out there getting a message now that says you have been on longer than 8 hours and you get cut off from what you are watching? This is disgraceful. I pay good money for these passes and if i want to watch them for 72 hours continuously then it is none of now tvs business!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User , @Anonymous UserYou could always do what I do when watching a full day of Formula 1: At a suitable point (commercial break for instance) press “back” to drop out of the stream then “ok” to drop back in. Works every time.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s to stop the streams being used by Iptv sellers, blame the criminal element.

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User , @Anonymous UserYou could always do what I do when watching a full day of Formula 1: At a suitable point (commercial break for instance) press “back” to drop out of the stream then “ok” to drop back in. Works every time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is not a solution!! The warning still comes up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, I have msged nowtv on facebook and was ignored. The 8 hour cut off, stopped for a while and is now back with a vengeance Its been cutting out all morning with the last instance prompting me to complain directly to nowtv(good luck with that...) Eventually coming here. Seems I'm not the only one. How many times of being ignored by a company is enough to justify cancelling? Cause I'm on the verge of doing just that and moving over to prime and Netflix, at least they have the decency to ask if your still there before cutting you off.

ken242
Expert

Same thing with me today with me when I had the football on today
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why do this on a valid subscription pass then. I have just had this happen repeatably. Have tried the back to menu the back into view live to continue. Lets see if that works for me.