cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 month entertainment pass did not process

I am having the worst time trying to now tv to process a pass that came as part of a box i bought for my sister as a Christmas present. I'm so embarrassed we spent an hour online chatting yesterday to people that didn't understand the fact that the system confirmed the voucher as processed and then charged us anyway, they kept closing the chat. We through the voucher away as we thought it had gone through. Does anyone know of a actual customer service phone number? They are being useless online and my present has turned into a nightmare, my sister is ready to just close the whole account as the customer service has just frustrated her.
3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User get your sister to post from her account. Then @Tony-D will be able to help her.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks but they don't seem to understand the situation when we do that. They have now given her a voucher code that can't be used until September and seem to be unable to explain why an offer was applied and then cancelled and we ended up paying more than agreed. So sad that you can't just speak to a human. Never recommending now tv again if that's the trouble you get.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
I am having the worst time trying to now tv to process a pass that came as part of a box i bought for my sister as a Christmas present. I'm so embarrassed we spent an hour online chatting yesterday to people that didn't understand the fact that the system confirmed the voucher as processed and then charged us anyway, they kept closing the chat. We through the voucher away as we thought it had gone through. Does anyone know of a actual customer service phone number? They are being useless online and my present has turned into a nightmare, my sister is ready to just close the whole account as the customer service has just frustrated her.

Yeah @Anonymous User See if you can get your sister to post on here and i can look into this properly for her as @4268 has said 🙂