cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 payments 7.99 monthly

Hi every month I have 2 x £7.99 come out of my account. Can you explain why, I believe this is an error?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi yes I think that's what's happened here.. Thank you. I now need to check out the other signing detail to cancel it. Thanks so much x

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you go to My Account > My Payments on here does it show the two payments of £7.99 each month and if so is one an entertainment charge and the second is a day sports pass charge ?

Have you ever created more than one username or used more than one email address in the past to take advantage of any nowtv offers or free trials ?

Look at all your email addresses for any nowtv correspondence and check the log in details on your playback devices which might give you a clue if you have ever setup multiple nowtv accounts.

If you are still struggling to find the two monthly payments of £7.99 then contact live chat.

PS-~ Live chat might be having some technical difficulties at the moment looking at this service status post.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issues-contacting-us-via-Live-Chat/m-p/462340#M544

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi yes I think that's what's happened here.. Thank you. I now need to check out the other signing detail to cancel it. Thanks so much x