cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

12 months pass and 3 month pass

I've just bought a 12 month entertainment and cinema pass through the Now TV website.  I've found a 'deal' on a Smart box in Currys which includes a 3 month entertainment pass.  Can I use the 3 month pass after the 12 months or will it expire before then?  Or could l transfer this pass to someone else to use?

Kind regards

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You'll be fine, the code that comes with your NOW TV box is valid for 12 months from purchase (and in reality they add a few months to allow for shelf life in store) so it won't have expired.

You can apply your code once you are in the last month of your 12 month deal, so you'll be able to apply it to your account anytime next November before your 12 month deal ends, so it's just a case of making sure you keep it somewhere safe and don't forget where you put it! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any way you can figure out the expiry date on a voucher without registering i?  I bought a really cheap box with 3 month voucher in it a while ago at Sainsburys and didnt want to use it in the summer. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you just bought it from new in the summer you'll be fine, the codes are valid for at least 12 months. However if you want to know the exact expiry date you can pop onto live chat and ask them to check the date for you.

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(choose the options that apply to you, or expand the Anything Else section)