Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 4008, Every time...

Help every time I try to get a pass I get 4008
41 REPLIES 41
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nick2333,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post. Sorry to hear that you're getting an error message when trying to view the service.

Please check out this link, which should clarify and resolve this ongoing issue.

We hope that this helps.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i have tryed to pay for sky day pas it will not take my payment

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Have you checked that your payment card hasn't expired and has enough credit available? You can check your payment card details in My Account - Update Card Details
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am having trouble making a payment however ihave tried to update my payment details but every time I submit the change, the EXP DATE  will not change ? Do you know how to fix this problem ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Have you been able to update your card details? If not, can you please tell me what device are you using to update the details?

Have you cleared your Browser history, cookies, cache?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also getting this eror code on my Xbox One. Funnily enough can play my entertainment pass on my friends PS4. 

I have updated my card details about 20 times now in hope that NOW TV will finally get a grip and realise my new card actually works. (Netflix and every other direct debit I pay every month goes out without trouble) so it must be NOW TVs problem. Getting very frustrated its its the only live TV I watch. 

I'm currently on the phone listening to god awful hold music with Sky, when I did this last I was hung up on.

Not happy at all with this terrible service, and whats more, you cant permanently delete your card details and contact details from NOW TV. I wish I could.

Now TV, if you want my certain stream of money from my account into yours, please fix the easiest problem to fix on your end. Its stressful not knowing if Im still spending money on your service or if I am not. I would like to, but only if I got the quality programming back.

and before April please when GAME OF THRONES STARTS.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered. Just to let you know I have sent you an email in regards to your account related query. 

In regards to the error code, do you experience this error when you try to play content on your devices? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help me plz I keep getting (4008)
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

Error 4008 usually indicates a problem with your payment card. Have you checked that your payment card hasn't expired and there are funds available? You can check your payment card details in My Account - Update Card Details