cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can't login to app on i phone/ipod/ipad

hi, i keep having the same error message  when i type in my user name and password on any of our apple devices. it reads sorry, your sign in details aren't recognised.

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you entering your NOW TV sign in details or your iTunes sign in details on these devices ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also getting the message "your sign in details aren't recognised" when attempting to login through the app on my iPad. I am entering my now tv username & password, not my Apple ID. My login name & password work fine on the now tv website but it's not recognised on the app?

please help asap, I'm on holiday & we really, really want to watch game of thrones. 

Many thanks!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you on holiday in the UK ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for speedy response. No, I'm in Portugal. However my Netflix & bbc iplayer apps are working perfectly fine, no probs. Does now tv not work outside uk?
Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sorry to to let you know, but due to licence rights restrictions NowTV will not work outside the UK even with a VPN.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sorry about that bad news if you are only on a short hoilday, then when you come back to the UK you can watch GOT on NowTV 30day catch up service.

As of today Season 6 episode 1 (21 days left) and episode 2 (28days left).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No probs, will watch when back at weekend, thanks again for your help 😀
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  unless you  have a very long holiday it should still be available when you get back.  As of today there are  21 days left to watch episode 1 of season 6.  The others have been on before and I daresay will  be back again.   I would have hoped the weather in Portugal was too nice to sit inside watching TV 😉

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes, defo going to watch when back in the uk at the weekend. Weather has been absolutely perfect thanks, hotel has wifi & able to use my iPad by the pool, oh to live in the modern day lol 😎😅