cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not logging in

Hi I'm having a problem loggin in on my app it' keeps saying login details are not recognised, but I can login on the internet please can you help
12 REPLIES 12
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this same problem and have unistalled but still doesnt seem to work, i have tried on other decvices and still getting the message " 'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised. Please check and try again (password in case sensitive) " 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I don't really know what the solution is that's the problem iv changed my
password yet still doesn't work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having issues signing in. Can you both try and sign in now for me please and it should allow you to sign in. Let me know if this is not the case.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im trying to get my new account set on my humax you view box i can log on the internet ok but when i trying to view on the telly it does not recognise my user name and password

Anonymous User
Not applicable

any suggestions to be able to view the programs

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Have you fully set-up the account online first, including adding card details and setting PINS?

If you've done this please try resetting the password on the website, if you've used any special characters try removing these. 

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. I have checked my account and changed my password and it is still not working. I have an apple ipad mini (2013) with all the latest updates. it just says my username and password are'nt recognised even though I have been able to succeessfully log in on a laptop. I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. Please help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having same issue. I've had account for ages now it won't recognise it. Changed password countless times and it still make no difference