cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't log in to nowtv app

Hi guys anyone else having problems logging into the app? Trying to log in and it just sits at the log on page frozen. Happens on all devices... rubbish.

Any ideas? Cheers in advance...
10 REPLIES 10
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi guys anyone else having problems logging into the app? Trying to log in and it just sits at the log on page frozen. Happens on all devices... rubbish.

Any ideas? Cheers in advance...

Hi @Anonymous User,

What do you mean by "all devices". How many LG televisions do you have? Are you an existing or brand new customer?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I'm an existing customer and my devices are all iOS, iPads and iPhone.

Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I'm not sure how but somehow you've managed to submit your post within the forums LG Device sub-section!

NOW TV Team Members: Given that this posters issue does not relate to running the NOW TV app on an LG Device, how about moving this topic into the forums dedicated iPhone, iPod, and iPad sub-section please?

Many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm in the USA on holiday, I can log into the web browser, but get a message when I try to log into the app saying the password is incorrect. I cannot re set it, as I'm nowhere near the box.

I am not sure if this is because I am abroad, or it really is a technical issue. There do seem to be quite a few posts on the subject of not being able to get into the apps, but none really say how to fix it? 

can someone advise if this is a feature or being abroad, or I really do have a problem! 

Thanks 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I'm in the USA on holiday, I can log into the web browser, but get a message when I try to log into the app saying the password is incorrect. I cannot re set it, as I'm nowhere near the box.

I am not sure if this is because I am abroad, or it really is a technical issue. There do seem to be quite a few posts on the subject of not being able to get into the apps, but none really say how to fix it? 

can someone advise if this is a feature or being abroad, or I really do have a problem! 

Thanks 

Hi @Anonymous User

It will probably be down to the fact that you are currently in the USA. Be aware that you won't be able to use nowTV while you are in the USA , as now TV is a UK only service. The fact that you're in the USA probably won't affect your ability to login to the now TV website, but will on other devices as the login process on other devices is different (behind-the-scenes)

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the reply, I did think it was probably something like that, but was not 100% sure. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am having trouble logging into nhs.net email via nowtv. If I turn off my wifi and use 3G it works fine. Any advice?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What's nhs.net?

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Well M

You should check with your IT section to see whether you are allowed to use the NHS network system for personal use, they're your first port of call.

UK Bob