cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Morning,

I think something missing!!!

Like other provider such as Netflix, they offer movies with subtitle at a lower price! 

Now TV should be able to offer that service for must of their movies and, this should normally help deaf people watching films...

Thanks,

Guy

491 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's not just the lack of subtitles that is an issue. For those with poor eyesight the design not only of the interface but even this website is very very bad and a struggle to read.

There is no audio description either.

You perhaps don't think these things are important till they happen to you. I now have sight problems and so can see the issues, if you will pardon the pun, that weren't obvious and indeed wouldn't have crossed my mind ten years.

And don't get me started on discovering in the last year what life is like in a wheelchair!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry for mess. Can't see an edit option - could someone tidy it up

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can a company as big as sky get away with such poor accessibility. I won't renew unless they look at this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a partner who is deaf and as I have Now tv movies i am the only one that can watch them as there are no subtitles there must be a number of deaf people out there who would like to watch the films but are shut out because of this issue. These films come with subtitles so how difficult can it be to include a button to  allow deaf people to enjoy the films

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a deaf partner who cannot sit and watch the films with me as no subtitles this really should be an option. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

does anyone monitor this?  Any updates please!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I totally agree.   This issue has been around long enough and now tv have yet to sort it out.   

I have been warning my friends and family not to use now tv because of this issue and many now use netflix.  I too will be moving over to Netflix as soon as my subscription runs out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Subs are necessary, please add them ASAP.

ty

roy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been searching the community and it seems has this issue was taken under consideration more than one year ago. How long does Sky have to consider it before they can implement it? It is not like they have to write the subtitles themselves, is it? Surely they understand that this will be a bonus not only for people with hearing impairments but also for everyone who doesn't speak English as first language and would understand better movies with subs. C'mon guys, the competitions has already sorted this out so you need to act quickly if you don't want to lose customers.

Thanks you