cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The "my TV" option is missing from Now TV when using Apple TV. It's there on my NowTV box.

It's a feature I heavily use and would like it to appear on the Apple TV

Thanks

Is this something the development team are introducing soon?

23 Comments
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

I agree, my TV would be a useful addition to the Apple TV app

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also agree Apple TV needs the MY TV section

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd also like to see this addition. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, definitely needs this. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is definitrly needed on the Apple TV. Please add - it should have been there from the very start. Also the overall "My TV" section is very poor in comparision to other services like Amazon Prime and Netflix. It should be much easier to find the next episode of the TV shows that you are watching instead of having to search through the endless lists in the 'Entertainment' section.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately, user interface on Apple TV is really poorly implemented. No My TV option 😞 NowTV should really give a little bit more thougts to it. Please have a look at Netflix app. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree, I've also found that shows which appear in the featured and/or most popular section of the NOW TV Box and iPad app don't appear in the Apple TV app interface.  For example, until recently it was it impossible to find Looking S2 or Murder In The First without going to the catch up channel section.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree. I have Now TV on a Roku. I prefer the ATV as my main player for media but it's missing this on Now TV.

Please add.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news on if this will be added?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be great to see this done in time for Christmas. 

And in in all honesty I would like to see app refreshes for both the third and fourth generation Apple TV as both are currently on sale and each have slightly different operating systems.