cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I realise the service has just launched but can you guys aim to give us HD content with 5.1 Dolby Digital Plus surround sound like Netflix manages.

127 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree.  Wont be subscribing until HD is available....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm sure it will be coming soon... Obviously still being in beta the teams at Now TV are working around the clock to develop and improve the service.

From what I have seen Now TV is a great addition to the pay tv market and being powered by Sky you know you are always going to get the latest blockbusters ahead of its competitors.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestion. The quality is important to us and we are working to improve this.  We are actively looking at providing the best viewing experience we can for our customers.

Thanks,

Greg 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would consider switching from LoveFilm to Now TV based on the selection but not until it offers HD and surround sound like Netflix and LoveFilm Instant. I can't imagine this will arrive anytime soo though what with SkyGo still not offering any HD content at all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have justsigned up and will not be going past the free membership untll 5.1 is implimented...

johnhood
Scholar 3

Was surprised by the omission of surround sound after signing-up last evening!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I won't renew after 30 day trial unless HD and surround sound are implimented.

Very shocked that it already isn't.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This day and age and still no HD movies? I thought you would have this to stand out from the crowd and beat off the rivals. The quality of the movies are just appealling and don't get me started on the selection. I won't be renewing after my free trial. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hd on youview if bt can stream hd why cant now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

YouView no HD and no PAYG Sky Sports = Craziness

Been researching and talking to the NowTV support staff, it would seem that there are currently no plans to offer HD stream to YouView, this is bonkers, there is no technical reason why this couldn't be offered, I will not be signing up without HD and I'm sure most of the YouView customer's out there will also not signup owing to this limitation. As soon as NowTV offer YouView HD I would join.

Also, it would seem that PAYG SkySports will also not be available to YouView customers, it is starting to look like YouView is a huge white elephant, what a shame.