cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Launching a Now TV app for Windows Phone would be great.

92 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to add voice here, as a huge Windows Phone fan, I'd definitely use a WP app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes please. An app for windows 8 that runs as well as the Netflix one would be great. If anyone at Lovefilm is reading, one from you as well please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would be great and i would defo sign up if you release a Windows Phone 8 App and Windows 8 App 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thought this may be worth a mention:

"Furthermore, 2012 has been a strong year for Windows Phone in UK as well, where it nearly tripled its market share from 2.2% in 2011 to 5.9% in 2012."

http://www.gsmarena.com/windows_phone_scores_market_share_growth_in_uk_and_italy-news-5388.php

Jameseh
Advocate

Another +1 for Windows Phone & Windows RT/8 apps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

UK market share continues to grow so my guess is that the app will be on the way sometime this year.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tech/news/a461733/windows-phone-grows-240-percent-in-uk-over-past-year.h...

I also agree that a windows 8 start screen app would be great.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another WP user here - would love to use it on my phone (with offline caching?)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well no point in subscribing then, i'd rather stick with Netflix, at least they respect my choice of phone and do not try to impose their choice. I suppose as a consumer i have rights and choices too!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

You need get Now TV up and running with 5.1 and an app for windows 8 mobile if you want to compete with Netflix et al.

I like your selection and have no problem with the additional cost because you release movies significantly sooner but you really need to get these issues sorted asap if you want to keep people subscribing.

Rich

Anonymous User
Not applicable
We need now tv on windows phone ano there might be a flash and silverlight issues but am sure there is a wae to fix this different format or so ty for listen XD