cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Instead of keep adding channels for children, please consider for once, those of us that do not have children.  All you seem to add are childrens channels, why not National Geographic or SciFy, something for us NON children customers.........

46 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Aren't the vast majority of channels for adults? They only recently added a few for children...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I agree. More channels for us adults please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, more channels for people wo actually pay the bill

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, during set up you should be able to choose whether you want content for children or not. Those that choose no child content should have access to different channels instead.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well i have a better idea... how about we choose the 13 channels WE want to watch before purchase??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, I think there is the content to warrant an expanded selection for households with children & expanding the entertainment pass. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No there is barely any kids channel when will we get disney xd and cartoon network please please please add these two channels

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yep like i said in another post if they add other channels £1 per month per extra channel and you choose what to add im sure they can add quite easily for a start we do not need nick JR and MTV 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do agree that we should be able to pick and choose the channels we would like as I have 2 young children and more kids channels would be better for me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As posted under a separate idea, I feel there is sufficient content to justify having a separate "kids pass".  Not sure if you agree?