cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

The navigation menu on the Now TV box has been upgraded.  At the front page of each show there is a button to start playing the earliest available episode of that show (Usually Episode 1, Season 1).

But when you have watched the first episode, you are taken back to the main page for the show and it still says 'Play Episode 1, Season 1'.

This should be changed so that the system remembers which episode you last watched and this button automatically updates to play the next episode.

So once you have watched Episode 1, the button should update to 'Play Episode 2, Season 1'. 

I think this could be quite a useful feature because in shows with 24 episodes I can have difficulty remembering if I was up to episode 18 or 19, for example.

7 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I like my NOW TV Box, but I feel it's missing a useful shortcut. I've been watching the box sets of Mad men, one episode per day, and everyday I have to go through quite a long series of steps to get to the next episode. How about providing a button that will automatically take me to the next episode of the last series I watched. Or, if I select the last episode in "My TV", give me the option of going straight from there to the next epsiode. Or does some such option already exist, and I'm missing it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In 'My TV' when watching a series/Box Set like 'Lost', just list the last episode watched, not literally dozens of them.

Also, perhaps create a way for customers to clear out their My TV, perhaps by their NOW TV account online?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Agree the menus for viewing the next episode of a series are much better on Netflix
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just had a months trial of Amazon Prime and that remembers which episodes you have watched, much better!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've posted this reply in another similar topic on the forum, but I'm going to add it here too as I'm very frustrated!

I've been trying to watch Star Wars: Rebels in the Movies package and it's literally impossible to watch the series in order! Example:

1. Watch Series 1 Ep1
  2. Afer watching, select 'More like this' and you are presented with EP4, Ep10, Ep3, Ep7 etc (a completely random list)! For some reason it never shows the series in sequence
  3. Try searching instead - also no good. Searching for Star Wars: Rebels will return some of the episodes (in random order) but not all of the episodes!

I've actually given up and logged on to the web site instead to find every single episode and manually add each one to my list. Even the search on the website returns the episodes in random order!

It's easily the most frustrating part of using the service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've given up watching some shows because I can't always remember which season/episode I watched last