Search

Cabd

Link Sky account and NowTV account

by Cabd on ‎05-11-2013 13:47

I have Sky telvision downstairs. I could do 'multiroom' and run more wires about the place so I've got sky television upstairs, but I don't use it all that often.

I also have a Roku box downstairs, and a NowTV box upstairs, primarily for Spotify.

I already pay for all the channels in the entertainment package on NowTV via. Sky, so I'm not interested in buying another monthly package specfically for the second television. I'd like to be able to link my sky account to NowTV so I can get what I pay for on either device - its simpler and less hassle than carting a laptop upstairs and plugging it in to watch Sky television live via. SkyGo.

So what about it NowTV guys? Seriously considering dumping the NowTV box otherwise, its rarely of use to me.

Comments
by GraphiteGB on ‎05-11-2013 20:31

Not going to happen...

This service is Primary for use by users that are not able to afford or run the Dish service...

by Cabd on ‎06-11-2013 14:46

While its true that this is primarily for thise unable to afford (or fit) a dish GraphiteGB, that doesn't mean there isn't any benefit in being able to link accounts. Its an easier sell to get this into homes of people who have a dish but want to use sky elsewhere - it doesn't make it possible for me to do things I can't achieve any other way, but it would be a heck of a lot simpler.

Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors