cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you make it so that when you fast forward or rewind you can see what is on the screen. On the odd occasion when I do ff or rew I find it hard to guess where I need to press play again. If you could make it visual (the netflix way is perfect) it would improve the system a lot in my opinion. Other than that an excellent service.

2 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd also really like to see this happen, would be very helpful when trying to go back to an earlier scene, etc.

I also think that the programme info stays on for a really long time when you fast forward, rewind, or pause. I think it would be great if the info stayed on the screen for the time that it does if you hit the * button on the remote. But if you're just fast forwarding, rewinding, or pausing, it would be a lot more helpful if it disappeared quickly.

The bottom half/two thirds of the screen goes dark in order to show the text. And if, say, you've fast forwarded through the opening credits then you have to wait five-odd seconds with half the screen quite dark before you can really appreciate what's going on in the bottom half of the screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Totally agree with this, sometimes i need to go back a few secs if i missed what someone said.

Its very hard to guess to which point to stop.