cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Plse consider making Now TV available through Apple TV.

Thanks

10 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I totally agree. With Sky News already on Apple TV it makes sense for Now TV to be included.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

a NOW TV app for Apple TV would be brilliant, and go a long way to putting NOW TV on a par with Netflix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports via Now TV is available on the Apple TV as of today. Is this testing the waters for movie and entertainment support, I sure hope so.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's just Sports for now, so is a little different to our service on other platforms, but it's definitely a start 🙂

We'll let everyone know if the other services are to be added too. The only reason we haven't told everybody publicly about this launch is as we know many people were hoping for Movies and Entertainment support, and so we didn't want to raise hopes unnecessarily.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok good start we just need movies in apple tv NOW

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree it would be great if NOW TV were fully available through Apple TV, because we have boh devices and its a pain swapping cables over if we wanna view itunes / apple Tv content and then wanna go back to now TV.

Also there are LOADSA Apple TV boxes out there and enabling on those is HIGHLY likely to bring in LOADSA new viewers.  As mentioned above Netflix is on Apple TV and as your offering is superior I'm sure you'd be snatching subscribers... sorry Netflix.  Also be good if you could put Sky Store on Apple TV too but thats probably a step too far for Apple.

All Best Wishes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant believe SKY does not support apple tv for entertainment and Movie, Honestly I will migrate to Netflix after this month, the whole joy for apple users is to watch through apple TV, and I really wonder how you neglect us!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

We've just launched our Apple TV app: http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Movies-Entertainment-blog/More-NOW-TV-on-Apple-TV/ba-p/255933

Thanks,

Tom 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Rubbish - signed up via the now tv box to watch a sky red button game... wasn't advised at the time red button wasn't available on sky channels.

Dishonest,  and a waste of money.