Search
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

0 Kudos
nearlee

Activation

by nearlee on ‎03-05-2013 19:40

maybe have to input a password for the sky sports day pass. mine was activated and charge without my knowledge! it was never veiwed so was quickly refunded by sky. i am now worried my curious six yr old may accidently purchase in the future and i will be charged. if a password or number has to be entered surely this would prevent this from happening again thanks

Comments
by Community Manager on ‎07-05-2013 15:21
Status changed to: Implemented

by Community Manager on ‎07-05-2013 15:24

Hi nearlee,

Thanks very much for your post. This functionality is in fact available, although it's disabled by default.

If you click on "My Account" at the top of the screen, then click "On" next to "Payment PIN", you'll be prompted to enter the code to make any purchases in the future. You can also reset your existing PIN there if you don't remember it.

We're looking at ways to increase awareness of this function, and are also considering enabling it by default. If you have any more thoughts or suggestions about it, please let us know :smileyhappy:

Thanks,

Tom

by anthony2245 on ‎01-03-2014 13:06

why do you have to enter your bank details inorder to watch a free day pass

by NOW TV Team on ‎01-03-2014 14:47

Hi anthony2245,

We still require payment details in order to ensure that you have a valid payment account should you wish to continue viewing NOW TV after the 30 day trial.

However, you will not be charged during the trial period and can cancel your subscription at any time. 

Kindest,

Steve,

NOW TV Team 

by SPLODGEY1234 on ‎03-06-2014 18:21

THIS SERVICE IS SO FRUSTRATING I HAVE BEEN TRYINGFOR FOUR DAYS NOW TO GET IT WORKING AD STILL CAN'T. I HAVE GONE THROUGH EVERYTHING AND I STILL CAN'T, I KEEP O GETTING A MESSGE COME UP WHEN I PUT MY PASSWORD I THAT I NEED TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT.WHAT AM I DOING WRONG CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE.

by artesea on ‎03-06-2014 19:50

@SPLODGEY1234 have you tried visiting http://www.nowtv.com/promo/activate on a PC/Mac?