cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

xbox1 error code c0262513

i cant work out what the problem is and not finding anything helpfull on here and also cant talk to anyone as in live help. i keep getting an error coming up saying "a problem is preventing playback please try again or visit nowtv.com/help code c0262513 ???? can anyone help please

5 REPLIES 5
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

i cant work out what the problem is and not finding anything helpfull on here and also cant talk to anyone as in live help. i keep getting an error coming up saying "a problem is preventing playback please try again or visit nowtv.com/help code c0262513 ???? can anyone help please

Hi @Anonymous User

have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the now TV app? The following information should also help you contact nowTV

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page.

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV. (Please note these instructions assume you are using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac.)

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here. Re-downloaded app several times nd constantly same code. Please help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are using BT for your Internet can you try disabling the Smart Setup by following these steps.

If your not with BT can you make sure that any antivirus or firewall software isn't stopping NOW TV from playing, also make sure your Xbox ONE location is set to UK.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had the same problem last night after downloading the app for the first time. It crashed out on me about 4 times (took an hour to watch about 20 minutes of program) before I gave up and plugged the actual NowTV box back in. No problems with that so was definately not the connection.. Very unstable app it seems.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear that.

Please take a look at @Anonymous User 's advice above and let us know how you get on with that.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team