cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox credit offer with entertainment voucher?

I signed up for the 14 day trial to NowTV on my Xbox One a few days ago. Shortly after, I decided to buy a NowTV box for another room in my house. I got a 3 month entertainment voucher in the box.

I know that there's an offer that gives £10 Xbox Store credit when you pay your first month of entertainment.

Can anyone tell me if I will I still be eligable for the credit if I activate the voucher or do I need to pay for a month separately before I use it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, I've found the answer in case anyone else is wondering...

You have to let the payment go through at the end of the 14 days to receive the Xbox Store credit.
After that you can apply a voucher and it will add on to the end of the month you'll have paid for.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I signed up with the Xbox voucher deal my second payment has come out to you for the entertainment package, but still no free £10 Xbox live voucher has mentioned in the promotion that tempted me to sign up in the first place.  Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back in touch. As this is an account related query, I'll reply to you shortly via a private email. 

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I have a simialr issue. I signed up to the movies but never received my Xbox voucher (I signed up on 26 July).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Andrew

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Let me have a look into this for you and I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

This is my second post as i have not received a reply to my first! It has been more than 15 days since Now TV have taken a payment for my Entertainment pass. I am still waiting for my Xbox voucher. When will i get this???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, I've found the answer in case anyone else is wondering...

You have to let the payment go through at the end of the 14 days to receive the Xbox Store credit.
After that you can apply a voucher and it will add on to the end of the month you'll have paid for.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i have had the free month trial and i have now paid and wanted to no when/how i will get the xbox credit

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

You will get the credit after 15 days when you become a paid subscriber.

Thanks

Simi

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I have been with Now TV for over a month and they took a payment on 16th July 2016. I am waiting to receive my XBox credit voucher as part of the Entertainment package. How and when or where do i obtain the voucher?

Thanks