cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something's not right. Xbox ONE

"We cant seen to get started at the moment. Please check your connection and try again. Still stuck? Visit nowtv.com/help."

On my Xbox One i get the above message when trying to use the App, however everything works perfectly on my laptop so my internet is not an issue. I have tried every other solution on this forum such as:

• Deleting the app and re installing it many times.
  • Clearing the Xbox Cache as described here . 
  • Changing my region to US then back to UK after the restarts.
  • Numerous combinations of all three of the above.

Nothing has worked and the XBOX doesnt, let me log in to Now Tv.

this is the first time I have tried to use it and I have only had my account for a few hours.

106 REPLIES 106
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Are you still getting this message? 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Each time I open the NOW TV app on XBox One it briefly shows the menu screen before displaying "Something's not right". Selecting to "Return to NOW TV" shows the menus again before the message reappears. If you are quick you can navigate menus and select options but the error message quickly blocks everything. I have tried the advice and fixes elsewhere including : Soft and hard reset of xbox, deleting local saved data, deleting and resinstalling NOW TV app. Any suggestions or any chance of getting more detail on the actual error (this generic errror message is infuriating btw). My account works fine on Mac OS X for streaming.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi there @Anonymous User 🙂

See if live chat can offer any help.

Click the link and then the green contact us button at the bottom. On the next page, click on live chat. (Best on a PC/Mac)

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Oops-something-went-wrong-Xbox

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So finally managed to create an account and have managed to sign in on our xbox one s. However whilst scrolling there is a spinning circle and after a few minutes it keeps saying somethings not right - give it a moment or check nowtv.com/status for updates. Well have waited and its still doing that, and there doesnt seem to be any live problems.

Any one got any clues?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this. 

Are you still experiencing issues?

Are you able to try resetting your wireless router?

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have everything completed and no console or network issues as we're not with BT. But I have an interfering BT signal in the area which I believe might be effecting my Now tv.

I'm on my xbox and was using the app later today then an alert came up and kept shutting down the app it was a flash but it looked like "watching too much" when I only left the app running when my xbox was off. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and reconnected my Internet yet it is still having the Somthing's wrong error message up and it won't let me start the app no idea why
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've been having the same issue for a couple of weeks now! I have 2 devices only under my account a laptop and an xbox one downstairs, NOWTV used to work on my son's Xbox One upstairs. I've tried everything to fix the issue that i've found online, i'm on Virgin and it's a good wired connection to his xbox. Netflix and Amazon Video work fine, please help asap.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Netgear* sorry autocorrect
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello, by is our provider but we don't use bt home hub so this doesn't resolve the issue. We use net fear routers and if I connect to our second router it lets me on for around 30 seconds and then the sign appears again. If I sign out it allows me to browse the app which is really annoying !