cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code on Xbox one of c00d7159

When I try and load a film in now TV app on my Xbox one it keeps saying "sorry but your TV is non-compliant (HDCP) so you are unauthorised to play out content" How do I sort this out cause I'm just wasting money for now TV
308 REPLIES 308
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you tried any of the tips in this thread? Restarting the XBox and/or the TV? Removing the HDMI cable between the two? Trying a different HDMI cable? Ensuring the XBox is connected direct to the TV and not through a soundbar or switch?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there I have done all that and also factory reset my xbox and it is still doing it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for trying few steps.

Can you please tell us when exactly do you get this error - while watching our content, signing in or any other time?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I receive this when trying to load a film or tv show
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear this. have you been able to try the console on another TV to see if it's the handshake between the TV and console. 

If you have one available can you swap from an HDMI cable to a component or composite audio/video cable?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have done all that mate
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back to us.

Can you try using a completely different HDMI cable and if yo have another HDMI port at the bakc of your TV please use this as well.

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have tried everything and nothing seems to work
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for trying and sorry that didn't work 😞

I know you have tried some of these, however give these steps a go:

*Bypass any receivers or stereo equipment by connecting your device directly to your TV.

*Try reversing the ends or try a new HDMI cable.

*Try another HDMI port on your TV.

*If you have one available, swap from an HDMI cable to a component or composite audio/video cable.

*Try a different TV.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Tried all that and I dnt have another tv to try it on