cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I remove my card details?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll get this looked into for you.

Keep an eye on your emails for further updates.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I am also having this problem and keep getting charged monthly without permission.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Leahleach-11, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

If you wish to cancel your NOW TV account you will need to follow the steps found here

If you have cancelled your account and are still being charged it may be that you have another account that may be under a different name or email address. 

Please come onto live chat and speak to an adviser who can look into this for you. 

Live chat can be found . 

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Need help removing bank card and cancelling account please, xbox says I am using a different username to the one I log into here but the card details are the same yet it says the xbox username doesn't exist?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anndnf,

Thanks for posting.

Sounds like you have more than one account.

So we can establish what's happening and look into your details we'll need you to speak to Live Chat or Email us. information on how to get in contact can be found here.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I need to know how to remove my bak details some one please help

Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

You can't remove your payment card yourself, but if you go onto Live Chat and ask them they can do this for you. To reach Live Chat go to the following help page, at the bottom of that page click Contact Us, then choose the option to Use Live Chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Accepted-Payment-Cards
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for posting on our community. Sorry to hear you wish to remove your card details. 

I will send you an e-mail very shortly. Please keep an eye out on your e-mail account.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I would like to remove my card details too, please email me your advice. Thanks.