Search

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Michael-O

Re: haven't received my microsoft points

Hi aderzz,

Due to the delay with the January points this has also had a knock on effect with the February offer.

We will endeavour to get all the points out to those who are eligible for them.

Michael

NOW TV Team

First Poster
fieldy69

Right I've had enough now. Where r my points?! If I don't get an email about this I am unsubbing from this rubbish. I have been waiting patiently 4 my 2400 points?! Where r they?!
First Poster
Nathanb89

Has anyone actually received there points yet?
NOW TV Team
Jason-C

fieldy69 wrote:
Right I've had enough now. Where r my points?! If I don't get an email about this I am unsubbing from this rubbish. I have been waiting patiently 4 my 2400 points?! Where r they?!

Hi fieldy69,

Thanks for getting in touch. Many apologies for any delay with the points.

If on the January offer, and you haven't received them yet, please follow the guidelines given in Tom's post to get in contact with us: Microsoft Points Update.

Once done, we should be able to advise you appropriately.

Kind regards,

Jason

NOW TV Team

First Poster
Nathanb89

I've still not received my points I've had a email asking for my address which was correct in the first place so there should be no reason for my points too have not been delivered, think for a company like sky to make up ways for people to try there products and not follow through with the contract shows desperation and lack of concern for there customers.
NOW TV Team (Retired)
Mo-D

Hi Nathanb89,

Sorry for the wait. 

We’ve made a note of this and will get the points delivered as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Mo

NOW TV Team 

First Poster
Chitlun

Hi I still haven'e received my 800 MS points from the January offer... Not impressed!

NOW TV Team
Jason-C

Hi Chitlun

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you are due the points, but have not received them yet, then please get in contact using Tom's guidelines, so we can advise you accordingly: Microsoft Points Offer Update.

Regards,

Jason

NOW TV Team

First Poster
Rustyred666

I got in touch last week about the January points promotion via the method on the Q&A to be told I'd get a message the following day but nothing. It's now several days and still no response. It's getting to be a bit of a joke