cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound stutters when watching. video unaffected.

My kids watch sponge bob on nowtv on the ps3. The last 2 weeks the sound stutters. The picture is not affected. All other on demand like Netflix and bbci work fine. I am on 50 meg Virgin and a speed test gave me 35meg on wireless.
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch and the update. Just to confirm this is on all of your devices?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I only get this behaviour on the Xbox 360. I only have that and some mobile devices connected to my account, and the mobile devices don't seem to get the HD stream.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting again.

I'll look into your account and send you an email.

Thanks

James

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thaks for the email; I haven't had a chance to act on your suggestions because I haven't had an opportunity to mess around with my console yet. However I'm getting the issue with Hannibal S3 E7, and Jordskott E7 too. I'll let you know if I still get it after I try the things you suggested.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi James,

I tried those suggestions and I'm still getting the issue on those episodes.

Regards

Alex Whiteside

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for letting us know.

We'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When is this problem going to be sorted out?? I thought it would be fixed by now but everything I try to watch has sound blips. It would be nice to get some feedback on what progress has been made and when these faults are going to be fixed, especially with it being the weekend. The sound on Walking Dead is terrible, blips every few seconds and the volume goes up and down constantly, it's really bad quality. Can someone please let me know when this is going to be fixed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I made a new post but not sure about it being fixed but I did complain about a banned Spongebob episode that is left entirely intact

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have replied to your previous post 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting it on everything I play this problem seriously needs to get fixed or I will be cancelling the service