cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound stutters when watching. video unaffected.

My kids watch sponge bob on nowtv on the ps3. The last 2 weeks the sound stutters. The picture is not affected. All other on demand like Netflix and bbci work fine. I am on 50 meg Virgin and a speed test gave me 35meg on wireless.
33 REPLIES 33
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Can you please let me know if you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the NOW TV app? 

You may also want to try on a different device to see if you experience the same issues.

Please get back in touch and let us know how you get on. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I reinstalled the app. I also deleted the data for the app as well.
It's a recent problem from the last month.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

also happens on my ps3 app. the app is terrible! box is great but i give up with the app

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 & @Anonymous User

Sorry guys for the inconvenience, I can imagine how frustrating this is. Smiley Mad

We've passed this onto the Tech Team to investigate and hope to have some answers shortly.

In the meantime, please check out this list of other supported devices to tide you over.

Thanks again,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
To update I have the same problem on my roku box and only spongebob seems
to be affected.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User

Can you tell me which season/episode?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Birgit it's mostly season 1 for me 😞

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @caseyb1993,

Oh no I am so sorry to hear that, I love Spongebob Squarepants too 🙂

We have checked this on our end, and it seems that its just Season 1 episode 1 that's having the stuttering issue, we have passed this on to our Tech Team to have this fixed as soon as possible.  

In the meantime, please can you try resetting your NOW TV box, if you're unsure then please click here to find out how. Also, ensure that your NOW TV has been fully updated as it may require a firmware update. 

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks, 

Seema

NOW TV Team

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

who doesn't love spongebob? it's my guilty pleasure lol. episode 1 works fine for me but im on episode 4 at the minute and it is really annoying, i'll double check all the rest again to be sure as i can't remember which ones are glitchy.