Search

First Poster
dusty31

No Microsoft points arrived after 2 months, no contact from NOW TV to explain, FALSE ADVERTISING!!

I would like to no when my 2400 Microsoft points are going to arrive as I signed up on the 27th of Feb., I paid my first payment for the following month of April on the 28th march and as I understood the after the 30 day trial the points would be mailed to you, now nearly two months later I have received no points, not even an email to explain why it is taking so long or to confirm that the points are being sent. Why do you have to post them anyway quite clearly we all have xbox's as it was displayed from xbox advertising, why not just credit us with the points to our gamer tags? I suppose that way they can't get lost in the post! Basically other than the reply confirming that I had been successfully added to the list of people to receive points on the original forum thread for people that signed up but didn't put their codes in (because that was also incredibly vague as to exactly where and when to add the code), I've received absolutely no contact or goods agreed  to by yourselves, this whole thing smacks of you dragging your feet so people give up or hang in and stay subscribing for fear of losing their points because they think if they unsubscribe the points wont be mailed. I'm very disappointed with the way that this has been handled it is as far as I'm concerned false advertising and I will not be renewing my subscription as of sat the 27th as that is my 60 days if I have not received my points within a fortnight of the 27th April I will be contacting trading standards. 

Yours sincerely a very disappointed consumer

Occasional Poster
ANDYM129

Re: No Microsoft points arrived after 2 months, no contact from NOW TV to explain, FALSE ADVERTISING

This is a common problem my friend, you will see from the other posts that this is a major problem and NowTV/Sky are in fact lying to their customers. I say lying because I was told that my points had been sent out and they clearly werent or I would have them. Subsequent contact revealed that they were sending out 'some points' but they couldnt confirm if they were mine and I was asked to wait and see if anything turned up in the post rather than them checking to see if mine were sent as apparently they didnt have that information! (which of course they do, they just know that they havent sent any out). Fobbed off for weeks now and just get continual emails saying wait and be patient...no further info than that, pathetic.

NOW TV Team
Jason-C

Re: No Microsoft points arrived after 2 months, no contact from NOW TV to explain, FALSE ADVERTISING

Hi dusty31,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you're on the February offer, the terms for that stated that you should receive all points within 30 days after your free trial ends. If as you say it's the 27th April that is 60 days since signing up, this means that the points are due by that date.

However, since we needed to add your account to the offer after the fact, these may take slightly longer than expected. Rest assured though, we are still fulfilling these for you.

To confirm, the February offer was 800 points for the free trial, and a further 800 for your first paid month.

If your points are overdue, please follow the guidelines given in Tom's post to contact us, as we'll then be able to chase them up for you: Microsoft Points Update.

Kind regards,

Jason

NOW TV Team

Rookie
nathg

I agree they are lieing and still lieing when we know the truth i dont see why they dont admite they dont have the points becasue i been told 4 diffrent dates by email saying they just sent the points !